Adopting the Network Marketing Mindset
Mindset is critical to success!
How does one go about adopting the network marketing mindset? How does one create the proper mindset for the best years yet to come in network marketing and one’s life?
Right Mindset for Success
First, commit to and get excited about the dream of building something big. Why commit to something so small that in reality one does not commit at all. Anyone can do the small things, but it takes a person with guts to think big and grow big. I saw something big from the beginning. And logic tells you that if you want to achieve something grand and big, you must think big. So, part of adopting the network marketing mindset is to think in big pictures and envision with the grandeur of your imagination grounded in reality.
Type of Mindset
The other thing you need to do so you can adopt the appropriate mindset to approach many, many people, and build that dynasty and empire, is to review your company and products and take the steps to changing your mindset. This type of mindset requires you to be honest about yourself and answer the following questions:
- Will thousands of people experience a benefit (financial or otherwise) once they become involved in your organization?
- Do you truly believe that the distribution of your products to consumers can change the world for the better (e.g., improve the health, the self-image or some other benefit to others)?
- Can you see the possibility of average people succeeding financially by becoming distributors in your down-line?
- Are you involved early enough to be a pioneer in your deal or have you figured out a way to renew the potential of an old business?
- Do you respect your corporate and field leaders to the extent that you know they will always do what’s right/
- Does your company offer a level playing field in which no “big hitters” will be granted special deals?
- Are you truly excited when you awaken each morning because of the challenges that lay before you?
- Are you willing to bet your future on your company to the extent that you feel comfortable introducing your best friends and family to the products and opportunity?
If your answer to any of those questions is “no”, go back and carefully scrutinize your company and products. If you aren’t passionate before you start, you won’t magically “arrive” after you start. Worse, you probably won’t ever achieve the wealth you want if you aren’t passionate about the building process of your network marketing, MLM, direct sales and home business opportunity. I’m sorry, but I’m just stating a fact.
The Right Mind
I suggest you begin right now reviewing your opportunity once more with the right mind. When you know the leaders and understand the pay plan, once you’ve used the products and services and believe in their value and you are truly passionate about your future, it’s time to begin.
Those folks who cannot get excited about any one of those things will not succeed dramatically in an industry that demands passion and enthusiasm in order to succeed. If you cannot find a company about which you are tremendously excited, and are able to adopt the network marketing mindset, this business is probably not for you. Because, even if you succeed through sheer determination and will, you won’t enjoy the end result if you failed to enjoy the process.
So, how to change your mindset? Get some passion and vision