You Must be a Natural at Being You
H2 - sub title (adjust "weight")
You must be a natural. In fact, we all are.
We are a natural at being us. It’s what makes us who we are. And, it is what will work for you in Network Marketing — literally!
Jill just asked a Prospect:
“What do you do for a living?”
The Prospect replied:
“I’m a financial planner.”
What does Jill do? She says:
“You Must Be a Natural.” + “A Benefit of What the Prospects’ Do.”
- “I’m a financial planner.” “You must be a natural at helping people build retirement savings.”
- “I am a hairstylist.” “You must be a natural at making people look good with a great hairstyle!”
- “I’m a life coach.” “You must be a natural at helping people become more effective.”
- “I’m in an affiliate program.” “You must be a natural at promoting others to buy products and services online!”
- “I’m in weight management.” “You must be a natural at helping people lose weight and feel better.”
- “I’m in skincare.” “You must be a natural at helping people look younger!”
- “I’m in discounted utilities.” “You must be a natural at helping peoples’ utility bills get smaller and their bank accounts get bigger.”
- “I’m in travel.” “You must be a natural at helping people travel at discounted rates.”
- “I’m in real estate.” “You must be a natural at matching property owners with property buyers.”
- “I’m in insurance.” You must be a natural at helping people with peace of mind.”
- “I’m in Information Technology.” “You must be a natural at it.”
If you don’t know what benefits of what the prospects does, just reply; “You must be a natural at it.”
Why does “You Must Be a Natural” work? Three reasons!
- It triggers the internal programs in the subconscious mind that says, “someone recognizes me for my worth. Someone is paying attention to me.” It strokes their egos. We want to lift people up and compliment them for the things they do.
- It helps to build rapport. You are agreeing with something they do. They believe in what they do. They know what they do is true. They know what they do is reasonable, or they would not be doing it. When a prospect agrees with something that is true, reasonable and believable, it builds rapport.
- If things are not going well with the prospects in their jobs or careers with Network Marketing, this gives the prospects a chance to confess. You’ll be surprised at how many people will tell you that things are not going well with Network Marketing. Now, you have a hot prospect.
Jill tells Mr. Prospect, “You must be a natural at promoting and recommending your products online and off.” Mr. Prospect confesses. “Things are not going peachy as planned.” What’s will be Jill’s next response?” “Would you like to do something about it?
Fill out the form below to subscribe to my blog and receive your 100% FREE training video “Using Trained Words on Social Media.”