Network Marketing for Your Hometown

Nothing compares to face-to-face

Network Marketing for your Hometown

Where do you look for prospects? Why not locally? If you know how to do it, it works beautifully and that is why I wrote “Network Marketing for your hometown.”

Now, the Internet is a great place to find people too and that is why I wrote hundreds of blog posts. But, knowing that, when people meet me, they are surprised that I began in my hometown.

Many have bought my other best seller; LinkedIn for Network Marketing. And that adds to their surprise, they simply are stunned when I tell them I did very well locally!

Friends, family, relatives and coworkers are the best people to talk to. You see them all the time, so why not share your business and/or products with them?

Social media is a great place to find Network Marketing prospects, for sure. And, in some ways it has revolutionized the number of people we can reach and talk to every day.

However . . .

Nothing beats talking to people in face to face.

But people are afraid to talk to friends, family, relatives and coworkers in their neighborhoods. They are afraid because they don’t know word-for-word exactly what to say. If we teach our team members word-for-word exactly what to say, our team members have 90% of the battle won. The 10% left is won when we talk to people.

How do you talk to a family member? Ask for a referral.

“Of all the people you know, such as friends, family, relatives and coworkers, do you know someone who FEELS the same way that you do? You know, someone who hates and would love to .”

— “Of all the people you know, such as friends, family, relatives and coworkers, do you know someone who FEELS the same way that you do? You know, someone who hates working paycheck to paycheck and would love to make more money part-time than they do full-time.”

— “Of all the people you know, such as friends, family, relatives and coworkers, do you know someone who FEELS the same way that you do? You know, someone who hates getting turned down for a raise at work and would love to get a pay raise every month without telling the boss.”

— “Of all the people you know, such as friends, family, relatives and coworkers, do you know someone who FEELS the same way that you do? You know, someone who hates working 5-day weeks and would love to get paid a full-time paycheck for 2-day work weeks.”

If you can learn a simple formula, you can learn word-for-word exactly what to say to friends, family, relatives and coworkers.

Where do you find these formulas? My new book Network Marketing for Your Hometown. You can purchase the paperback here on Amazon or the eBook (Kindle version)  here.

So, the next time you want to talk to friends, family, relatives and coworkers in your hometown, don’t let fear stop you. With my book, you know word-for-word exactly what to say.

If you want to grow your business faster than you can grow it on social media, then look no further than in your hometown. 

Knowing word-for-word exactly what to say to people in your hometown is 90% of the battle won. The remaining 10% if simply talking to them. 

So, don’t be lost with what to say to friends, family, relatives and coworkers. Now you have a book to teach word-for-word exactly what to say.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *