Talk to Yellow Green Blue and Red about Network Marketing

Talk to Yellow, Green, Blue and Red about Network Marketing

Talk to Yellow Green Blue and Red

Personalities come in colors. Each color has its own language. We must talk yellow, green, blue and red. Network Marketing embraces them all.

— Yellow personalities like to help people.

— Green personalities like information.

— Blue personalities like to party.

— Red personalities like to lead.

Tom Big Al Schreiter’s new book Mini-Scripts for the Four Color Personalities reminds us of the importance of the four-color personalities.

It helps to speak the language of each color personality.

(1). The Yellow Personality.

The yellow personality loves to help. They empathize. They cry. They are the shoulder to lean on.

How do we talk yellow?

— “Everything happens for a reason.”

— “Does this resonate with you?”

— “Do you feel the pain of the other person?”

— “How would you feel about sharing an opportunity that could help a lot of people?”

What makes these scripts powerful for yellow personalities? Yellow personalities love to bond with the presenter. They love to bond with the person whom they’re with.

(2). The Green Personality.

Green personalities are quiet. They sit in the back of the room of a lecture and take copious notes. They love information. They hate to take risks.

What can we stay to a green personality?

—” It makes sense.”

— “Let’s figure it out.”

—“The test results show….”

— “Numbers can’t lie.”

Feed them information. Give them a logical reason to join or buy. Don’t talk to them about feelings, big money or partying.

(3). The Blue Personality.

Blues love to party. They love fun. They hate to focus on one thing. They move about from one person to the next. They love to talk and talk and talk.

How do we talk to a blue personality?

— “Do you love to party?”

— “You know you can have a lot of fun with this business.”

— “Can you picture how much fun you’ll have on a free cruise.”

— “I can’t wait for you to party and have fun with me.”

We make our statements short and to the point. Blue personalities won’t focus on them long. They have other people to talk to.

4). The Red Personality.

Hurry up and get the point. I have better things to do. Red personalities never have time for idle talk.

They focus on being a leader. They want to be in charge. They love money….lots of it.

How do we talk to a red personality?

— “Here is how we’ll do this.”

— “Here’s the short story.”

— “You’ll be the leader at the top in record time.”

— “This plan is for doers and not watchers.”

Get to the point quickly.

What happens when we don’t know the color-personality of our prospect? Talk to all four-color personalities at one time.

— “This is the only business where you can make a lot of money, help a bunch of people, and have a lot of fun while doing it. It just makes sense.”

Knowing word-for-word exactly what to say to people in your hometown is 90% of the battle won. The remaining 10% is simply talking to them.

So, don’t be lost with what to say to friends, family, relatives and coworkers. Now you have a book to teach word-for-word exactly what to say. “Network Marketing for Your Hometown“:

If you are serious about growing your business using the power of LinkedIn to generate super high-quality leads, make a ton of sales and enroll new team members, I highly recommend the book “LinkedIn for Network Marketing.” Get it here:

Fill out the form below to subscribe to my blog and receive your 100% FREE training video “Using Trained Words in Social Media.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.