A Different Way to Talk to Professionals about Network Marketing

A Different Way to Talk to Professionals about Network Marketing

A Different Way to Talk to Professionals about Network Marketing

A Different Way to Talk to Professionals

We speak to people differently. We talk to a stranger differently than the way we talk to relatives. A different way to talk to professionals is in order.

Professionals are no different than strangers, coworkers and friends. All want the same things.

--- Thy want more health.

--- They want more money.

--- They want more security.

Professionals are presold. They don’t need a lot of convincing to buy or join. But what words could we say to convince them?

Our job is simple. We have a different way to talk to professionals than the way we’ve done it in the past.

--- We are to find if there is a problem.

--- We are to find if the professional wants to fix the problem.

--- We are to find if we have a solution to fix the problem.

But how do we put these three ideas together in words?

(1). We find if there is a problem and if the professional wants to fix it.

--- “I am just curious. Could you do me a favor? I’m looking for people who hate <a problem> but would love to do something about it.”

(2). We find if our benefits in Network Marketing are solutions fix the problem.

--- “So, here’s the short story. There are two types of <type of people> in the world. Those that <problem>, and those that do something different to make more money part-time than they do full-time. So, which type would you like to belong to?”

Ready for some examples?

--- (1). The Information Technology (IT) Professional: “I am just curious. Could you do me a favor? I’m looking for people who hate their home life interrupted by odd work hours but would love to do something about it.”

--- (2). The Healthcare Auditor: “I am just curious. Could you do me a favor? I’m looking for people who hate their time off is owned by their job but would love to do something about it.”

--- (3). The Auto Service Advisor: “I am just curious. Could you do me a favor? I’m looking for people who hate their work interferes with their weekends but would love to do something about it.”

The natural reaction by the professional is, ‘I’m interested, but what is it?” We answer with a solution in a short story to fix the problem. Professionals don’t have a lot of time. They lead busy lives. So, we need to answer them in a short story. It gets to the point without a lot of chit-chat.

--- (1). The Information Technology (IT) Professional: “So, here’s the short story. There are two types of IT Professionals in the world. Those that disrupt their home lives to fix system crashes and technical issues, and those that do something different to make more money part-time than they do full-time. So, which type would you like to belong to?”

--- (2). The Healthcare Auditor: “So, here’s the short story. There are two types of Healthcare Auditors in the world. Those that work for clients that own them and their time off, and those that do something different to make more money part-time than they do full-time. So, which type would you like to belong to?”

--- (3). The Auto Service Advisor: “So, here’s the short story. There are two types of Auto Service Advisors in the world. Those that work irregular shifts on weekends, nights and holidays, and those that do something different to make more money part-time than they do full-time. So, which type would you like to belong to?”

How do we find the problems for different types of people? Google.Com or DuckDuckDuckGo.Com. Do a search for the “pros and cons of each profession.” You’ll find your answer.

Now, we have a different way to talk to professionals. Well, what do you think?

Knowing word-for-word exactly what to say to people in your hometown is 90% of the battle won. The remaining 10% is simply talking to them. So, don't be lost with what to say to friends, family, relatives and coworkers. Now you have a book to teach word-for-word exactly what to say. "Network Marketing for Your Hometown": https://www.amazon.com/dp/1072314134/

If you are serious about growing your business using the power of LinkedIn to generate super high-quality leads, make a ton of sales and enroll new team members, I highly recommend the book "LinkedIn for Network Marketing." Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1796756733/

Fill out the form below to subscribe to my blog and receive your 100% FREE training video "Using Trained Words on Social Media."

Leave a Comment





This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.