“Starting a Conversation with a Stranger about Network Marketing”
Starting a Conversation with a Stranger
Starting a conversation with a stranger about Network Marketing can be tough. Most people get a lump in their throat, begin to talk too slow or talk too fast. Some people even babble nonsense or throw up.
Wouldn’t it be cool if we learned how to prospect strangers in Network Marketing with zero rejection? It is how to get more prospects in network marketing.
And the cool thing about starting a conversation with a stranger about Network Marketing is they are easier to talk to than family and friends.
Just use the magic words, “I am just curious…” and “I just found out how to…” and “Meanwhile, __________”.
- I am just curious; do you hate dieting as much as I do?
- I am just curious, what would you do if you got a big pay raise?
- I am just curious; do you enjoy working evenings?
- I am just curious; would you like to be your own boss?
- I am just curious, would working out of your home be better for you?
- I am just curious; would it be fun to get paid to travel?
“I just found out how to…” and “Meanwhile, _______.”
- I just found how to diet without eating funny foods or ever going to the gym again. Meanwhile, how’s the magazine your reading?
- I just found out how to get an extra paycheck without asking our boss for a raise. Meanwhile, what is the rest of the day looking like to you?
- I just found out how to work the hours you want to work and get paid full-time. Meanwhile, let’s get back to work.
- I just found out how to fire our boss without losing any pay. Meanwhile, how about lunch?
- I just found out how working at home part-time makes you a full-time income. Meanwhile, what was the score for the Dallas Cowboys?
- I just found out how we can travel the world on someone else’s dime without the loss of pay. Meanwhile, did you like spending money on your Cancun trip?
Starting a conversation with a stranger about Network Marketing couldn’t get easier.
When you know the magic four words “I am just curious…”, it answers the question of where lies the best places to prospect for network marketing.
Some people immediately say, “Dale, that is great but the strangers with whom I talk to about Network Marketing give me the excuse, “I want to think it over.”
Here is one way to prevent this objection from happening early in our conversations.
After we say, “I am just curious…”, we add:
"This business is only one option. This option gives you an ______. But, you also have the option of not doing this business and continuing to live on one _____. The choice is ultimately up to you. But would it be okay if you let me show you how this business works?"
The Proof is in the Pudding
Let’s put it to the test by stirring the pudding to see what comes out.
YOU: “Hey there, I see you like the same health magazines like me. My name is Dale Moreau, and yours?”
STRANGER: “Thanks, my name is Bill Rogers. Glad to meet you.”
YOU: Good to meet you as well Bill. “Since you apparently must be into health just by observing your interest in the magazines you read, I am just curious, “Do you hate dieting as much as I do?”
STRANGER: “Well, yes I do, who doesn’t?”
YOU: I just found how to diet without eating funny foods or ever going to the gym again. Meanwhile, how’s the magazine your reading?
STRANGER: Whoa! Wait a minute. What do you mean?
YOU: Dieting with the plan I discovered is only one option. This option gives you all you need to lose weight without spending that extra money going to the gym and buying all those fancy foods that taste like cardboard. The other option is not doing anything about it and continue eating up your paycheck with things that don’t work. When you get down to it, the option is ultimately up to you. But would it be okay if you let me show you how this business works?
STRANGER: Yes, of course.
Starting a conversation with a stranger about Network Marketing just got a whole lot easier when you know the words to say.
Starting a conversation with a stranger is easier than starting a conversation with family and friends. Starting a conversation with strangers about Network Marketing makes the job easy to do when you know the magic words to speak.
Fill Out the Form and Subscribe to My Blog and Get A Free Gift "Using Trained Words on Social Media."