“The Magic Sequence of Words for Getting Prospects to Say YES Every Time”
The Magic Sequence of Words
Tom Big Al Schreiter is best known for the magic sequence of words. If we are to have any success with Network Marketing, we must keep our words short and simple. Keeping our words short and simple is not so much in what we say but is with the magic sequence of words that we use.
There are two things that all Network Marketers need. Information and skills. We must have the information for knowing what we are talking about. And we must have the skills for pulling it off.
It is one thing to have the information and knowledge for talking to our prospects. It is quite another thing to get the information in our prospects’ heads.
The magic sequence of words helps us with knowledge and skills.
Where All Decisions Are Made
Psychologists and behavioral scientists in 2001 made an amazing discovery. They found all decisions that we make about someone after hearing them speak are made within the first 7-seconds by our subconscious minds. Before 2001, we used to think all our decisions of YES and NO were made in our conscious minds. How wrong we were.
The conscious mind is not so smart. The subconscious mind is the boss, and with every nanosecond it bosses around the conscious mind. All our memories good and bad are stored in the subconscious mind. When we hear someone speak and depending on the magic sequence of words that they use, we make YES and NO decisions about those people based on the stored information in our subconscious minds.
When we speak to prospects, our prospects’ memories are recalled from their subconscious minds. Then they make instant decisions about us.
If we come off like a salesman, the prospects’ subconscious minds recall back 20 years ago of what their mommas used to say about sleazy salesmen. That stored memory about sleazy salesmen is recalled about us into their decision-making processes by the subconscious mind, and they make a NO decision.
The magic sequence of words of knowing what to say first followed by what to say next is what gets our message in our prospects’ heads. First sentences that open out of our mouths when we meet a prospect make all the difference.
Examples of the Magic Sequence of Words
Want some examples?
When we talk to prospects and say, “are you interested in Network Marketing?”, what does the prospect immediately say? He says, “I want to think about it.” Or, “I don’t have the time.” Or, “how much does it cost?” All these are objections are NO decisions based on the prospect’s stored experiences in his subconscious mind.
10 years ago, our prospect experienced a Network Marketer who asked him if he was interested in a new venture and tricked him into going to a home meeting. When the prospect got there, he was pressured to buy something or to join the business.
Then we come along and say the incorrect sequence of words, “Are you interested in Network Marketing?” The prospect’s subconscious mind recalls the bad experience of 10 years ago, and his natural response is to say NO.
Replace the phrase, “are you interested…” with the magic sequence of words, “would it be okay…”, and you have the prospects immediate attention. The prospect’s subconscious mind opens to the pleasantness and politeness of the phrase, “Would it be okay…”.
- Would it be okay if you look at this business?
- Would it be okay if I show you how to save money on your legal bills?
- Would it be okay if you try this new weight loss product for 90 days?
- Would it be okay if you see a short video presentation online?
- Would it be okay if we sit down and talk about your options for paying your bills?
- Would it be okay if you try this new energy drink?
- Would it be okay if you wear this bracelet for 6-weeks to help you get stronger, leaner and healthier?
- Would it be okay if I help you get those extra bonus points to qualify you for the next level with our company?
See the difference that is made with the magic sequence of words?
We already know all the good information of what to say about our products, services and opportunity. But we must get people to BELIEVE what we say.
Changing around a few simple words will change how people go about believing us. Strong opening sentences in magical sequence turns a prospect’s NO decision into YES.
Other Examples of the Magic Sequence of Words
Here is another example of the magic sequence of words, “If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how…” This is one of the famous opening sentences.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how you can quit your job and still make more money.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how you can get a full-time income by working two nights a week.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how you can get a new car and new home and never have to make any payments.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how you can get stronger and leaner in less time than it would take you to go on this fancy diet.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how to lower your electric bill.
- If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how we can be in a business together.
The magic sequence of words “if you have a few minutes, I would like to tell you how…”, is a much better powerful opening sentence than:
- I’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
- Let me tell you about this great company that is going to make us rich.
- Do you keep your residual income options open?
- This is a ground-breaking opportunity guaranteed to be a winner.
It is all in the magic sequence of words we speak that makes the prospects believe. They are powerful sentence openers.
Fill out the form and subscribe to my blog and receive your 100% FREE Gift "Using Trained Words on Social Media."