“Three Great Pre-Closing Questions to Ask Our Prospects on Social Media”
Three Great Pre-Closing Questions
Help prospects realize the penalty for not taking action. They prefer not to think about the penalty. We prefer to remind them about the consequences with three great pre-closing questions..
Prospects resist change and avoid taking action. This means our prospects will continue to suffer with the pain of their problems.
We ask these three great pre-closing questions early in our conversation on social media. This gives our prospects plenty of time to decide.
“Yes, I need to fix this problem now.”
We must think like a professional salesperson. Think about what information is needed for a salesperson to make a successful sales presentation. A professional salesperson tactfully reminds their prospects with trial closing questions that their “non-action” can make them unhappy.
The three great pre-closing questions?
- “Are you okay with…?”
- “What would happen if…?”
- “So, what is important about ___________ for you?”
These three great pre-closing questions can be asked about the business side of Network Marketing and the product side.
The business side is building a team of like-minded people doing the same things you are to earn money.
The product side is to sale.
Question #1: “Are You Okay with…?”
Here are some closing questions examples of the business side:
- “Are you okay with getting up at dawn and commuting to work and returning home at dusk for the next 40 years?”
- “Are you okay with taking orders from someone else for 40 years?”
- “Are you okay with someone else telling you when you can take a vacation with your family and when you can’t?”
- Are you okay with athletes hydrating with products that make the distributors thousands of dollars while you make none?”
- “Are you okay with someone else telling you how much money you can earn?”
- “Are you okay with giving up your freedom to do work that you hate?”
- “Are you okay with working in a job that you have no passion about?
What about the product side of Network Marketing? Here are some examples closing lines for sales:
- “Are you okay with starving yourself, and then watching the weight come back when you eat?”
- “Are you okay with your skin wrinkling a little more each day?”
- “Are you okay with taking the same old boring vacations, and having to pay for them yourself.
- “Are you okay with less performance and endurance during strenuous training workouts and high-volume quality repetitions?”
- “Are you okay with putting chemicals inside of your children’s mouth twice a day when they take those over-the-counter vitamins?”
- Are you okay with using cheap cosmetics that look … well, cheap?”
Question #2: “What Would Happen if…?”
Prospects on social media need to picture in their minds the benefits of our offer. We can put these benefits in our prospects’ minds. But why not make the benefits more powerful? Let’s have our prospects create their own version in their minds.
The three great pre-closing questions are like those asked during a closing questions interview. During the interview, we get the prospect to sell themselves by seeing the benefits of our offer with this simple question: “What would happen if…?”
Here are some examples for the business side of Network Marketing:
- “What would happen if you didn’t have to wake up every morning to go to work?”
- “What would happen if you had a competitive advantage with an extra paycheck every month while reaching your goal of being the top-athlete in your field?”
- “What would happen if you had more holiday time with the family?”
- What would happen if you didn’t have to spend hours commuting to work?”
- “What would happen if you could retire next year?”
- “What would happen if you had a bigger paycheck for your family?”
- “What would happen if you could take a five-star vacation with the kids?”
What about closing questions sales for our products and services?
- “What would happen if you had a competitive edge in your player performance?”
- “What would happen if you could lose weight one time and keep it off forever?”
- “What would happen if you woke up every morning feeling great with your mind rejuvenated and body at peak performance, before the alarm clock went off?”
- “What would happen if you could take five-star holidays for the price of a standard hotel room?”
- “What would happen if your skin got younger while you slept?”
- “What would happen if your lipstick stayed on your lips all day and you didn’t have to worry about touching it up?”
- “What would happen if your digestive system was in working order every day at work?”
Question #3: “So, What is Important about _______ for You?”
Put yourselves in the place of a prospect.
—We think about owning a business. Prospects think about their jobs.?
—We think about solving people’s problems. They think about their survival.
Prospects do things for their own reasons, not our reasons. Let’s face the truth… prospects think differently than we do.
We can’t read their minds, especially on social media where we have no direct contact with them other than through digital chats or video conversations.
We have to find out information about what they like with our three great pre-closing questions so we can help them and close more effectively.
Here is the question that gets information about our prospect’s motivations: “So, what is important about __________ for you?”
Just fill in the blanks. Here are some examples of the business side of Network Marketing:
- “So, what is important about having a part-time business for you?”
- “So, what is important about having a sport-focused revenue stream for you?”
- “So, what is important about having an extra paycheck for you?”
- “So, what is important about staying at home for you?”
- “So, what is important about having free time for you?”
- “So, what is important about working from home for you?”
- “So, what is important reason to quit your job for you?”
Let’s not forget about the product side of Network Marketing:
- “So, what is so important about having a sport-focused wearable for you?”
- “So, what is important about losing weight for you?”
- “So, what is important about rejuvenating the mind for you?”
- “So, what is important about having ageless skin for you?”
- “So, what is important about lipstick that never wears off for you?”
- “So, what is important about your digestive system working at peak performance for you?”
- “So, what is important about having a five-star vacation at a three-star price for you?”
- “So, what is the most important reason you want to get your natural energy back?”
Three great pre-closing questions… use them. Make your prospects on social media think about the penalty with them. Motivate them. Make them reveal what they seem want to hide for you.