Enter your text here...
“Three Strategies for Delivering a Powerful Presentation about Network Marketing”
Why a Powerful Presentation about Network Marketing is Required?
Learning how to deliver a powerful presentation about network marketing is one of the most important presentation skills you can learn. You are only one presentation away from success or failure in network marketing. If the first presentation out of your mouth is bad, it’s over. You lost your chance.
New team members in network marketing have two problems.
- They have no direction on what to do
- They do the wrong things in all the wrong places
The first words out of their mouths about network marketing causes them to defend it, get negative reactions and create doubt in those to whom they present the opportunity or products.
If their first words cause prospects to put up defenses, mentally guard their wallet, and evaluate every future statement from a negative, skeptical mindset, then the new team member is in trouble. It does not matter if the new distributor was to give the best presentation in the world with a fireworks display matching that of Disney World, the prospect would still not join.
Developing powerful presentation skills for delivering a powerful presentation about network marketing to a prospect is instrumental to the new team member’s success.
Enter your text here...
Three Effective Strategies for Developing a Powerful Presentation about Network Marketing
Strategies for developing a powerful presentation about network marketing hold true for any kind of presentation:
- An opportunity presentation at someone’s office
- A telephone presentation to a new prospect
- A sales presentation to existing customers or for getting new customers
There are three effective strategies for developing a powerful presentation about network marketing.
- Create a presentation of first words
- Focus on the prospect and not on yourself
- Tell stories over presenting facts
… Create a presentation of first words –
When you peruse your phone for a good movie, order off a menu in a restaurant or just search Google for something to read about, you view only the first words to see if it sparks your interest. If it does, you read on. If it doesn’t you discard it in the mental trash bin of your mind.
The same process applies to everyone who hears a powerful presentation about network marketing. If it’s powerful enough, it will have first words that get the prospect on your side. If it’s weak, no matter what other words you use, it loses them forever.
What do I mean by first words? It’s literal. It means the first words that the prospect hears or reads are the words which will either impress or depress them.
The importance and strategy of a good first sentence is the key for making powerful presentations about network marketing.
When your team mates don’t know what to do, don’t know what to say, and don’t know how to start a successful presentation, they do nothing.
First impressions are lasting. Bad impressions are forever. Untrained distributors destroy good prospects and turn them into anti-network marketing vigilantes
Here are three questions to ask yourself when you give a presentation:
- Does the first sentence turn the prospect off?
- Does your first sentence make you sound like a salesman?
- Does your first sentence make the prospect put up sales-resistant shields?
Or does your first sentence make your presentation memorable or your prospect immediately want to be your partner or buy your products?
What are the some of the first sentences for starting a powerful presentation about network marketing?
If you are speaking to a group or an individual prospect with whom you’ve already built some rapport, you could approach them like this:
- A few days ago you said you would like to quit your job. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can quit your job and make more money.
- I agree with you that your car is on its last leg. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can get a new car year after year and make no car payments again.
- Last time you remarked about not affording a much needed vacation. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can go on 6 all-expense paid vacations to any spot on the globe you wish.
- Something you said the other day impressed me about working a few hours a week with a corporate paycheck. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can work 10 to 15 hours a week for a CEO paycheck.
- Last time your remarked about wanting a raise at work. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can get a 50% raise and work from home.
- You once said you’d like more deductions on your taxes. If you have a few minutes, I would like to tell how you can get business deductions just like the big companies and working from home.
- I see your point about not having the money for your daughter’s college education. If you have a few minutes, I would like to talk to you about getting scholarship money for your kids without interfering with what you are currently doing for a living.
Here are examples of business presentation ideas in first sentences that may create alarms and sales resistance.
- Let me tell you about my wonderful opportunity.
- I’ve got a great opportunity that I know would be perfect for you.
- Do you keep your residual income options open?
- I just got involved with a wonderful opportunity and products.
- This is a ground-floor opportunity guaranteed to be a winner.
Between these two approaches, you get the idea. One is a powerful presentation about network marketing using a first sentence approach. The other is a sales pitch that will deflate a hot air balloon.
Some sentences will create an atmosphere for the prospect to want more. Other sentences will close the minds of the prospect instantly.
… Focus on the prospect and not on yourself –
Pretend you are the prospect –
What would your prospect like to hear in a powerful presentation about network marketing?
They don’t want to hear about you, your company or even your products and services. They want to hear what your company, products and services can do for them. They want to hear answers to the question in the back of each of their minds with every presentation they hear: “What’s in it for me?”
When making powerful presentations about network marketing, they want to know this opportunity, product or service can help them solve their problems and fulfill their needs.
Recently, I asked the email list from my blog this question: What do you want to hear in a presentation? Here are some of the top 22 things prospects have on their minds when they hear a powerful presentation about network marketing in the health and wellness industry:
- Can I do this business without getting fired from my job?
- How can this business help me get out of debt fast?
- What is the cost and can I afford it?
- How can I pay for Christmas?
- What do you have to help me pay for my kid’s college education?
- Will I make enough money to pay off my home or buy a new home without a mortgage?
- How can I get out of my clunker and buy a new car?
- Can I walk away from boss without worry of where the next paycheck is coming from?
- Will this help me with paying for my vacation which I want desperately for myself and my family?
- Will this help me replace the job I lost?
- How can this help me get out of that 9 to 5 grind?
- Will I be able to earn a six-figure income in a year or two?
- Will it help me with paying off my credit cards?
- Will it help me with lowering all my bills?
- Will they train me to be successful, or will I have to do this alone?
- How can this reverse aging?
- Will this product help me lose mega-calories like a runner without the running?
- Can this boost my metabolism?
- What does it do to my hormones and sugars? Will it reduce blood sugars and harmonize my hormones?
- What does it do to my blood pressure? Will it lower it and how?
- Can this help me with relieving knee and joint pains?
- Will it interfere with my current medications?
Learn how to prepare for a presentation about network marketing by keeping these 22 questions in your mind.
… Tell stories over presenting facts –
You’ve heard the old saying: “Facts tell and stories sell.”
Developing network marketing presentation skills begins with learning the art of telling stories over facts.
Let me illustrate what a good story can do over the facts when you present a powerful presentation about network marketing.
You walk into a network marketing presentation and the presenter starts out with saying, “I’ve found this awesome business opportunity. Would you like to hear about it?” That’s when you are ready to bolt out the door because you know the sales pitch is coming next.
Let me illustrate another scenario.
The presenter starts off by saying, “Let me tell you what happened to me 3 months ago.” What would you say? You’d probably replay back, “What happened?”
You have assumed it is a story and you want to know the end.
Creating an effective presentation about network marketing begins with a story. Creating a powerful presentation about network marketing which helps avoid rejection by the prospect requires a story.
If you are unsure of what to say, start out by saying, “I’ve got a good story.”
People love stories about other people. They are interested in what people do and what they say. It is in everyone’s nature.
So let’s start off with a first sentence and offers a story about people, not facts.
Let me illustrate.
Which of these two sentences do you find interesting and effective?
- Our opportunity provides you with built in tax advantages that can reduce your effective tax rate from 31% to 28%.
- Let me tell you about a man in New Orleans, Louisiana and was in real estate not making a lot of money who now earns an extra $1,400 a week and can stay at home with his kids.
I think you would want to learn about the guy in New Orleans.
How about these two statements – which of the two would do you like best?
- Our Vitaenergy product is packed with goodness, including a special amino acid mix including L-arginine. It also contains our special blend of vitamins, minerals, fruit extracts and antioxidants, including green tea, acai berry, purple corn anthocyanin, camu camu and lutein (marigold extract).
- Let me tell you about Mary who was listless and run down with no relief in sight from medications her doctor prescribed. And by taking our product Vitaenergy, she now has more pep in her walk, she can go to games with her kids without being tired, and she lost two inches from her waist in two days.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. Number two is the winner by far which illustrates a powerful presentation about network marketing.
Talk about people. Tell their story. People will listen. These make for a powerful presentation about network marketing.
For the art of learning how to brand products with stories tap HERE.
A Powerful Presentation about Network Marketing
This true story of my own life illustrates the way of making a powerful presentation about network marketing that shines to get prospects attracted to you like a mouth to a flame.My name is Dale Moreau, and I want to take you on a journey – a journey from breadcrumbs to loaves.
Let’s start with the breadcrumbs first.
Picture yourself –
Making a six-figure income with champagne taste but living on a beer bottle budget.
Imagine being up to your eyeballs in debt with credit cards maxed out and interest mounting month after month.
On top of all that, put yourself in the place of having a mortgage you can’t afford, rent on items that you can’t pay for, and a family that you are ready to hock at the nearest pawn shop just to make ends meet.
Picture having a job with a lifeless, blood-sucking boss that yells at you every day of the 15 years you have been with the company. Yet you’re making the company hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
Picture yourself coming from a small town to a big city to work, where the commute to the job is 80 miles one way and stuck in traffic up to two hours at a time.
Put yourself in the place of being overweight but malnourished, stressed out with your energy levels drained daily by the verbal beatings that you take from your boss, from working 12 to 15 hours a day, and from the commute to work and stuck in traffic, and from the financial mess you have placed yourself in.
This picture shows life is not easy, though you make enough money to cause many people in your community to be jealous with envy.
I don’t have to picture it. I lived it, because that was breadcrumbs of my scattered life.
Maybe you aren’t making a six-figure income but you certainly know about debt and feel the financial crunch from the meager salary you eek out from a boss you’d like to fire. You know what it’s like of not being able to take a vacation because finances forbid it.
You might have a mortgage that is draining your bank account or a rent that you can’t afford.
You certainly can understand the grind of commuting to work, turning you into a lifeless drone day in and day out.
And many of you live lives of stress, weight gain from overcompensation with your energy drained each day from the meager existence you drum out. You come home from work without the energy to cook a meal, see your kids to bed, too tired to help them with their homework, and wishing life could be more than merely existing.
There is a better way …
a revolutionary new way for you to take back control of your life …
—to get out of debt,
—go on vacations with your family and all expenses paid …
—a way to fire your boss and never have to worry about money again.
There’s a new movement where you can gain back your health, take control of your time and finances and live the life that you dreamed. It is a movement of mind, body and finances.
It’s called FuXion with a “X”.
It is a new concept blending the ancient ways found in the heart of the Amazon Rain Forest with modern technology to create a product which you mix with every day tap or bottled water. It helps you gain back health and wellness, mental clarity, athletic performance and in my case lose 38 pounds. It helps you take back your freedom by creating a less stressful means to earn income right from the comfort of your home working only 10 to 15 hours a week.
It doesn’t matter if you are a person working for minimum wages or a professional earning a six or seven-figure income, FuXion is right for you.
It frees your time to be with your family and go on dream vacations and be at your kids’ games and activities that you would otherwise miss.
It can get you out of debt and potentially keep you out for good.
How would you feel if you had no credit card debt?
How would you feel if your mortgage was paid off?
How about no car payment?
That 9 to 5 Grind – FuXion will eliminate it.
Melt that middle age spread– FuXion can do that.
Get back your younger days– FuXion can do that.
Eliminate aches and pains in joints – FuXion can do that.
Help relieve stress, balance hormones and blood sugars – FuXion can do that.
You are your own boss earning what you are truly worth, having a CEO paycheck on 15 hours a week.
Where are the loaves?
To answer that, you have to ask, “What’s my life like today?” It’s a party! No more boss, no more debt, no more mortgage or car payments, no more commute to work and stuck in traffic, no more stress or worry, and living the dream.
More importantly…I can show you how too.
It is as easy to achieve as the amount of time and effort you put into it. You are your own boss.
Create a powerful presentation about network marketing with first sentences. Learn how to prepare for a presentation by focusing on the prospect and not yourself. Learn how to give a great presentation by telling a great story.
Enter your text here...